oh, where to start? I’ve been absent from this blog for the past week because:
- I presented my thesis presentation this past Saturday. Essentially, a 12-minute speech/power point talking about my paper, and then answering questions. Despite the fact that I was sick and nervous, I managing to do well on the presentation and the grade. :)
- I wrote an eight page paper on Othello for a class.
- I wrote two three page papers for my French Film course.
- I just emailed my professor my 25-page thesis paper. PHEW.
- And of course, I worked, interned, acted as president of two clubs, did various readings for my other classes, cleaned my house, and this morning I headed home for Easter break.
Sooo, I’ve been quite the busy bee. and I have one (short) paper to finish up tomorrow, but after that I am looking forward to a relaxing Easter weekend and a less stressful week next week, now that the bulk of my papers (and thesis) are finished.
But all I can say is, I have this INCREDIBLE feeling of RELIEF and ACCOMPLISHMENT after all that work!!